In a significant development, the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has introduced additional vacancies for the Teacher Recruitment Examination (TRE) 2023 phase 2, specifically catering to the SC & ST Welfare Department. This expansion in the recruitment drive aims to address the diverse educational needs of marginalized communities and promote inclusivity in the teaching profession.
The inclusion of these additional vacancies underscores BPSC’s commitment to ensuring equitable representation and access to employment opportunities across all sections of society. By earmarking positions specifically for the SC & ST Welfare Department, BPSC seeks to address the educational disparities prevalent among these communities and foster a more inclusive educational environment in Bihar.
Candidates aspiring to participate in the TRE 2023 phase 2 examination now have an enhanced opportunity to contribute to the educational upliftment of marginalized groups. This move not only reflects BPSC’s proactive approach towards social welfare but also emphasizes the importance of diversity and representation in the teaching workforce.
Prospective applicants are encouraged to stay updated with the official BPSC website and carefully review the eligibility criteria and application process for these newly added vacancies. The introduction of additional vacancies for the SC & ST Welfare Department in the BPSC Teacher Recruitment Examination marks a significant step towards promoting social equity and advancing educational access in Bihar.
Certainly! Here’s a table with separate columns summarizing the provided information:
|Additional vacancies added to BPSC Teacher Recruitment Examination (TRE) 2023 Phase 2
|SC & ST Welfare Department
|Addressing the educational needs of marginalized communities
|Specifically earmarked for SC & ST candidates
|Promoting diversity and representation in teaching workforce
|Ensuring equitable access to employment opportunities
|Fostering inclusivity, reducing educational disparities among marginalized groups
|Prospective candidates encouraged to review eligibility criteria and apply for the newly added vacancies
This table provides a clear breakdown of the additional vacancies introduced in the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Teacher Recruitment Examination (TRE) 2023 Phase 2, specifically for the SC & ST Welfare Department, along with their purpose, significance, and recommended action for interested candidates.
Number of Vacancies for BPSC:
1,401 vacancies have been added under the ongoing Teacher Recruitment Examination for the SC & ST Welfare Department.
- Candidates interested in these newly added vacancies can apply through the official website of BPSC at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- The application process involves registering on the website, obtaining login details, and filling out the application form.
- For Class 1-5 posts, eligible candidates need to qualify in Paper 1 of CTET or BTET.
- For Class 6 to 10, candidates need to pass STET Paper 1.
- For Class 11 and 12, candidates need to pass STET Paper 2.
- Candidates appointed before 2012 who are currently working are not eligible.
- The selection of candidates will be based on an objective-type written examination, and specific details about the examination are mentioned in the notification.
- Visit the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Open the link to register for TRE 2023.
- Complete the registration process to obtain login details.
- Log in to your account and proceed to fill out the application form.
- Once completed, submit the application.
- Save a copy of the submitted form for future reference.
Candidates are advised to carefully review the eligibility requirements mentioned in the notification.
1. How many vacancies have been added to BPSC TRE 2023 Phase 2?
A total of 1,401 vacancies have been added to the ongoing Teacher Recruitment Examination (TRE) 2023 Phase 2 for the SC & ST Welfare Department.
2. What are the eligibility criteria for different classes?
For Class 1-5 posts, candidates need to qualify in Paper 1 of CTET or BTET.
For Class 6 to 10, candidates must pass STET Paper 1.
For Class 11 and 12, candidates should pass STET Paper 2.
Candidates appointed before 2012 who are currently working are not eligible.
3. How can I apply for BPSC TRE 2023?
Visit the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Open the registration link for TRE 2023.
Complete the registration process to obtain login details.
Log in and fill out the application form.
Submit the form and save a copy for future use.
4. What is the selection process for BPSC TRE 2023?
The selection will be based on an objective-type written examination. Detailed information about the examination is provided in the official notification.
5. Are there any specific instructions for candidates appointed before 2012?
Yes, candidates appointed before 2012 who are currently working are not eligible for these vacancies.
6. Where can I find more details about the examination and eligibility?
Detailed information, including examination details and eligibility requirements, is available in the official notification on the BPSC website.
7. What is the deadline for submitting the application?
The provided information does not specify the deadline. Candidates should check the official website or the notification for the application deadline.